As you look back over 2012 and evaluate why your fat loss journey was not the hit success. Here are 10 top reasons why.
10. Not getting enough water.
9. Not getting enough sleep. Sleep is important to reset your hormones. Sleep also keeps cravings and aide in making healthy food choices.
8. Not taking time to breath, too much stress. Incorporate two stress reducing actives a week into your routine like yoga, tai chi, and long leisure walking.
7. Not doing cardio/enough. Cardio is the start of the fat burning process. Cardio is the engine for fat to be released from the fat cells.
6. Not doing weight training or strength training. You have to tear it up to build it up! This training with proper diet will cause your physique to change.
5. Not eating enough or too little. It is important to eat every 2-3 hours. This keeps the metabolism fired up and no causing it to slow down.
4. Not eating the right carbs. Slow digesting carbs and fibrous carbs will not pack on the pounds.
3. Not skipping dessert. Have too many street treats. Limit it to one a week as a cheat.
2. Not consuming the right protein. Consume a clean whey isolate or plant based vegetarian protein. It is always best to get your protein from real foods rather than supplements.
1. Not consuming enough protein. Protein is a key nutrient to keep you feeling fuller longer and cravings at bay.
WHAT POINT OR POINTS HAVE YOU STRUGGLED WITH? WHICH ONES WILL YOU PRACTICE AND FOCUS ON MOVING FORWARD?